Shimmering shades of sea and sky are artfully
captured within this Aquamarine, Sapphire and
Diamond 14K Ring. Perched in the center of the
polished yellow gold ring, the faceted oval Brazilian
aquamarine (approx. 7x9mm) is secured by
dimensional square prongs. A round diamond (approx.
1.3mm) winks from the top of each prong,
while faceted round Madagascan sapphires (approx.
1mm) are pavé-set along the sides.
Note: These diamonds are graded at I color (color
slightly distinguishable to the trained eye) and I2
clarity (inclusions can be seen under magnification and,
in some cases, to the human eye).
Aquamarine, Sapphire and Diamond 14K Ring Features:
- Approx. 2.29ct (1.5ct aquamarine; .75ct sapphires;
- Measures approx. 5/16"L x 13/16"W x 1/4"H with
a 1/8"W shank
- Available in ring sizes 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10
- Additional round sapphires are pavé-set along
edges and shoulders
- Rhodium-accented settings: white with diamonds;
black with sapphires
- Polished, tapered shank
- Stamped 14K